Database Developer Test Job Posting
About InnovaSystems International Inc.
Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in San Diego” for 3 straight years, InnovaSystems develops innovative software applications for the government and commercial markets.
We empower our team members to do the best work of their career with challenging assignments that solve real-world problems in an agile team environment, while providing comprehensive leadership training and career growth.
Located centrally in Mission Valley, our U.S. headquarters provides convenient access to transportation, shopping and entertainment.
About the Opportunity:
- Continuous learning organization
- Leadership development
- Supports the military readiness assessment solutions
- Social events/company outings (Tailgate Parties, Potlucks, Chili cook-offs, etc.) and running/cycling/golf groups
- Gym/Workout facility in the office, Physical Readiness Testing, Million Step Challenge and annual health fair
- 100% charity matching with an emphasis on supporting wounded military, veterans and community families in need
- Flexible scheduling and 40-hour work week
- 3 weeks paid leave and 10 paid federal holidays for first year of employment and vesting to 4 full weeks of paid leave plus holidays
- Generous 401k Matching
- Comprehensive health and dental care
- Base office location (Coronado) with access to private beaches
- BS in CS or Engineering or Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of experience or 6 years’ direct experience.
- 2 years of experience using CSS
- 2 years of experience with a responsive CSS framework
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is required.
- Exposure to C# (or similar technology)
- Exposure to Single Page Application (SPA) pattern
- Exposure in SQL Server 2005 or later